Join us for a CTA Webinar, Key Findings from NETSCOUT’s 1st Half 2020 Threat Intelligence Report, with Cyber Threat Alliance’s Neil Jenkins, Chief Analytic Officer, and Richard Hummel from NETSCOUT’s ATLAS Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT).
The year is not even over yet, but there’s little doubt 2020 will be one for the history books! Please join us for a discussion of key findings from NETSCOUT’s 1st Half 2020 Threat Intelligence Report.
- Worldwide and regional DDoS attack trends and predictions. (Hint: There was a 25% increase during the pandemic lockdown).
- The rising complexity of DDoS attacks; a 126% increase in 15+ vector, higher packet-per second, and shorter-lived DDoS attacks.
- The rise in IoT-based botnets launching DDoS attacks from within our network boundaries.
- The hidden tax of DDoS attacks that ultimately trickles down to consumers of the internet.
- Best practices in DDoS attack defense.
Author: Cyber Threat Alliance
CTA Webinar – The Cyber Threat Landscape: 2021 Was a Hell of a Ride – 2022 Isn’t Shaping Up Any Better
Join CTA and Radware as Neil, Daniel, and Pascal discuss the most [...]
CTA Webinar – SonicWall Capture Labs Perspective on 2021 Threat Landscape
With over a million security sensors around the world across more than 215 countries and territories, SonicWall has unique visibility into the evolution of the latest threats as well as their delivery [...]