The Cyber Threat Alliance (CTA) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization improving the cybersecurity of our global digital ecosystem by enabling high-quality cyber threat information sharing among companies and organizations in the cybersecurity field.
The Cyber Threat Alliance seeks a cyber threat analyst for a mid-level, full-time position. The candidate should be able to:
- Work with both structured and unstructured data
- Analyze cyber threat intelligence information to draw inferences, recognize trends, understand the data’s limitations, and identify areas for improvement
- Work with relational and graph databases
- Incorporate relevant non-technical information sources when available
- Cleary communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate across multiple organizations to develop joint analytic reports and similar outputs
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with standard cybersecurity threat intelligence formats, frameworks, and platforms, such as STIX, MISP, and MITRE’s ATT&CK.
- Collaborative working style and the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel on occasion to conferences and the company headquarters in Washington DC.
The position will report to the Chief Analytic Officer but would work with all members of the executive team as required.
This position is flexible, and the position can be fully remote.
Health insurance, life insurance, 401K employer matching, and uncapped leave.
Please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Mid-Level Analyst” no later than November 18th, 2022. The anticipated start date is January 2023.
Author: Cyber Threat Alliance
Craig Newmark Philanthropies Pledges $50 Million to Cyber Civil Defense
Grants will fund efforts to protect and defend digital lives of Americans at risk of cyber attack NEW YORK, NY – Craig Newmark Philanthropies (CNP) announced on Monday that it has committed to donating more than $50 million total to [...]
Cyber Threat Alliance Named as a Finalist for the 2020 .ORG Impact Awards
Washington – The Cyber Threat Alliance has been selected as a finalist in the 2nd annual .ORG Impact Awards, which honors remarkable .ORGs and individuals positively impacting their communities and making the world a better [...]
Cyber Threat Alliance and Coalition of Tech Groups Submit Joint Letter Urging Funding for State and Local Governments in the Next COVID-19 Relief Package
The Cyber Threat Alliance joined CompTIA, the Cybersecurity Coalition, the Global Cyber Alliance, the Alliance for Digital Innovation, the Information Technology Industry Council, the Internet Association, and BSA, the Software Alliance, in sending a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and House [...]